Do you identify as an Aboriginal Australian with light skin?
• Are you between the ages of 18-45?
• Do people question your Aboriginal identity?
• Do you use the internet & social media as a way to claim your Aboriginal identity?
If so, I am looking for 20 participants who would be interested in being interviewed as a part of my MA research in Anthropology @ Deakin University, which is being carried out under the primary supervision of Professor Yin Paradies (email@example.com).
My research seeks to examine how social media can be a useful tool to overcome negative stereotypes and stigma faced by Indigenous Australians.
• Your involvement in this research will be completely confidential and these interviews will be conducted via computer-mediated communication.
• You will also be reimbursed for your time with a $20 voucher of your choice!
• If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org